Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Learning?

Reflecting on my design process thus far, I find myself rather disappointed... and I am realizing that this tends to be the norm for me. I am disappointed that I seem to always start a project with a ambitious goals. I incorporate a certain robust elegance into my designs. However, as it always happens, time and money decidedly ruin the day. I must learn to better optimize my design path in order to incorporate a cost effectiveness into my process. I think if I can manage to start with this as a design criteria, it may influence my creative drive to strive for economy.

Never the less, I am interested in witnessing the reactions to my Perpetual Windmill. I have never used my engineering background to produce a product solely for artistic value. This have been a challenging yet very rewarding experience for my educational development.

No comments:

Post a Comment